This is the precedent studies tracking sheet. It has been meticulously crafted for 3 studies per student. if you intend to submit more, please carefully edit the structure. Be considerate!
This is to facilitate tracking of precedent studies so as not to have overlapping works. Let the games begin!
UPDATE: The sharing settings have been updated, you can edit now!
For the precedent studies, please follow these following steps:
1) One precedent study project per page. Place the page under the precedent study parent page.
2) The title of the page is [name of work] – [artist/designer’s name].
3) Put pictures, images, or diagrammes through adding media to the page.
4) Talk about the algorithm or logic behind the piece, the material, medium or fabrication.
5) End it with “reported by – [your name]”.
So we would end up with a whole list of precedent studies under the precedent studies parent page! An example has been done already for reference (the fibonacci lamp example).